Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hockey?

Unsurprisingly, today's topic is hockey. I was reluctant to talk about it because the Sabres ingloriously shit the bed this season, and I don't feel like using this space to complain about it (eff Scott Gomez!).

Anyways, I went to game 5 of the Caps vs. Rangers playoff series, and it was pretty awesome. Playoff hockey is superb and I don't have a problem rooting for the Caps with Buffalo out of the picture, especially against the Rangers. After the game I came away with one thought and I'll make it a guarantee - Ovechkin will win his back to back MVP award. If I just jinxed it, Robby will break my knees.

Although, this will always be fun:


It'll be interesting to see how DC reacts if the Caps pull off this comeback on Tuesday. When you have the Natinals, Wizards, and Skins offseason, there will be no doubt that DC is turning into a hockey town.


Go Sabres!

0 comments:

Post a Comment