Friday, April 10, 2009

I've Made a Huge Mistake

Yeah, this is a mistake. A mistake that has been in the works for the past few weeks, but one that is just finally launching. Why now? One answer is the Sabres have officially been eliminated from reaching the 2009 NHL playoffs, so I have some extra time to kill. Another answer is because I want to live blog the Arrested Development movie if it ever comes out. This means I'll need to practice live blogging. Potential things to live blog include: fantasy baseball weeks, Passover, road trips, days at work, Secret Asian Man's wedding, and of course live blogging The Big Manatee's blog. When that destroys the internet, I'll be sure to live blog that on pen and paper for you*.

I'll also post links to things that likely, only I find entertaining. Like this. And I'll talk about Arrested Development. And Buffalo. Come on! that was expected.

Also, I love trailers:


*you = my 3 readers. Wait, dogs don't count?

4 comments:

Your Humble Narrator said...

Posted at 1:06 AM! You are a true blogger. Welcome to the Show.

The Big Manatee said...

This is the beginning of the end. Next Robby will actually check emails on a daily basis...

swangsta said...

fantastic first post!


sincerely,

your official 3rd reader

S.A.M. said...

I'm arriving late to the party, but welcome! Can't wait for the live blog of my wedding.

Post a Comment